how common in pet shops?

B.Munch

Arachnopeon
i have had my rose tarantula for about 2 months and im happy with him/her (still to young to tell) and it has become a good pet rock. because they are easy and interesting pets to keep i want to get a 2nd. i was wondering how often you see curly haired Ts and striped knee Ts in common pet shops. or should i search for a breeder

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I see stripe knee in pet shop all the time. They are really common

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeal the stripe-knee or zebra are prety common in pet shops. i would say that they are just as common as the g.rosea. you will find that the zebra are more active then the rosey. my zebra tank looks like a mine feild cos it is always diging borrows.

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
you could also ask the petshop if they can order you a spider. we got 2 petshops where i am..one dosn't like tarantulas, but is willing to get one and hold it for a few days if you tell them you want it. the other has tarantulas and said they could get just about any... of course for a higher price than a breeder ( they told me they could even get slings, but for the price of an adult)
just ask them... never know...
dianne

KidMunti

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Stripe knees are regular in petstores. I dont see a lot of Curlys in petstores, not as regular as Stripes and Rosies. Also keep in mind to look for Pinktoes (A. avic), they are quite attractive and easy to care for. Chalmer

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeal you are better off ordeing form someong off this site. just ask the people form this site who can be trusted. i bought a rosey sling form tarcan and receved it in like 2 days. and it was what i ordered