And then there were four...

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, I traded 4 tarantulas (C. crawshayi, C. fimbriatus, P. irminia, and T. trunculuntus) for a snake today. So now I'm down to four tarantulas: A. minatrix, A. versicolor, B. emilia, and P. cambridgei. Right now, I currently have one species on my wishlist and that is Ephebopus cyanognathus. I think that I have finally tightened my collection to what I consider the best of the New World species, minus Acanthoscurria geniculata. Their hairs just bother me WAY too much.

Jon

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I thought you had a whole bunch of tarantulas...you have a nice collection of tarantulas now though

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
manville said:
I thought you had a whole bunch of tarantulas...you have a nice collection of tarantulas now though
I have had many different species over the past few years, but at any one time, I think that the most that I've had has been 12 or 14. It has taken me quite a while, but all along my intent has been to create a small collection that represtents the best of the best. For me, those are the spiders that I currently have, plus an E. cyanognathus that I still want and an A. geniculata that I don't have anymore. There are plenty of other spiders out there that I would classify as fantastic, but due to potency of venom or potency of hairs, I don't want them in my collection.

Jon

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh i seee...thats good to know you are probably one of the only guys in the forum that can limit themself.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I hope whomever has the C crayshawi takes great care of her.....she's one of mine!