A very cute couple... (P. murinus)

Lea

Arachnopeon
Oooooooooh.... how sweet :) Little love bird(eatingspider)s :)

8 leg wonder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
AWWW How sweet. I,m going to introduce my male and female tonight, I hope they get along as well as yours :}

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P.Murinus are a easy spieces to breed so 8 leg you shouldn't have any problems course there is no 100% gurantees :)

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great pic. I just bred my female this week. The male was on a 50/50 loan. they were together twice and he built a sperm web between the two tries. She ate him right after the second try.

There was much more size difference in the two I bred. the male was 3 1/2-4 inches while the female was 6+ inches. How big are the Ts in the pic?

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
thanks for the kind words everybody! I agree Rosehaired1979, they are easy to breed. They were snuggling for a good long while and the male kept drumming on the female's carapace even after they were done doing their thing which is what he was doing in that picture. Eventually the male got bored and wandered out of the box. The girl never showed any ill feelings at all, just when I put the lid back on. :)

To David Burns:
They both were around the same size in leg span; the male at about 4 inches and the female around 5 inches.

-Lonnie

SCtarantulas

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Georgous pair of P. Murinus and a great pic too, hope all goes well!

Regards,
Steve