Choose Bungee's next meal!

What should Bungee's (Avicularia geroldi) next meal be?

• Crickets - good ol' staple

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Silkworms

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Mealworms

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Butterworms

• Superworms

• Try waxworms again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please list in reply - she's too small for pinkies, so don't go there)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Okay... last week I fed Bungee a HUGE silkworm, and she gobbled it up and her butt got nice and big. Well, she must be in the middle of one heck of a growth spurt, because her butt has shrunk significantly. :eek:

So it's food time again, she's waiting in her container in her typical "feed me" pose at the end of her web. When I opened the lid to check on her, she immediately turned around and started checking out my paintbrush to see if it was edible.

I want to give her a varied diet - previous to this she has eaten mostly crickets with the occasional waxworm as a treat. Recently she has decided waxies were beneath her interest and too small for her, so I don't get her those anymore.

So guys... vote on her next meal, I'm bored and if Bungee has any opinions, she hasn't told them to me. :D

Greensleeves

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I very much doubt it would eat a living roach anyway. Avics seem..a bit random in their eating habits.

I suggest letting some waxworms become moths :)

grammostola1953

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I suggest letting some waxworms become moths :)[/QUOTE]

I agree, just drop a few in the substrate, periodically, & let nature take it's course. My Avics seem to like both. :}