T. blondi molting sequence(Jr. becomes a man??)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some of you know I've been waiting for my T. blondi "male" Jr. to give me his ultimate molt. Well, "he" molted last nite/early this morning. I had accquired "him" from a pet store owner in Colorado that said "he" was a "male"...and I never questioned it. The last molt was pretty mangled and I wasn't paying that much attention to it anyway. Well, as the last pic in this sequence of pics shows...well, you look at it and see what you think ;)

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
DOH!! :? Well "he's" all finished here...but unless I'm seriously mistaken...Jr.'s a lady.

Oh well...guess I need to hunt for a male. Probably have to wait till next season to make a breeding attempt, unless I get lucky.

At least I have two lovely ladies now {D

Attachments

brian&goliath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
looks like a lady to me, all the best with getting a male Im putting my male in tomorrow with my beautiful female

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wayne,
Those pictures are unbelievable! WOW! How long did it take "her" in all? Would have loved to have seen your face when you realized HE was a SHE. {D

I'm sure you'll find a male for both of your Blondis. Just imagine how many babies you might end up with. :eek: Keeping my fingers crossed that you can find a suitor really quick.

---
Wendy
---

CIRE

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOVE THE PICS!!!!! That would have been a sick time-lapse video!!! (has anyone done that yet?)

Best of luck with your search for that ever-elusive male!

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
woah very nice blondi pictures..look at her fresh white fangs...I would be happy having 2 females..you should be happy too

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
brian&goliath said:
looks like a lady to me, all the best with getting a male Im putting my male in tomorrow with my beautiful female
Good luck to you my friend!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Socrates said:
Wayne,
Those pictures are unbelievable! WOW! How long did it take "her" in all? Would have loved to have seen your face when you realized HE was a SHE. {D

I'm sure you'll find a male for both of your Blondis. Just imagine how many babies you might end up with. :eek: Keeping my fingers crossed that you can find a suitor really quick.

---
Wendy
---
Well, SHE started at like 10:30pm, I dozed off for 45 min. or so, then she righted herself at 7:00am this morning. I would have liked to seen the look on my face too {D You know, for a second or two...I was actually disappointed! I hope I can find a good male quick!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
grammostola1953 said:
Excellent pix, Wayne!
Now then, what's her name?
You know, that's a good question! I haven't thought about it till I read your comment....someone help??

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
manville said:
woah very nice blondi pictures..look at her fresh white fangs...I would be happy having 2 females..you should be happy too
Thanks! You know, I've been watching T's molt for several years now, and it still fascinates me! Oh, I'm happy now...I mean the guy I got "her" from could have made alot more selling a guaranteed female, huh? ;)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
How about an androgynous name?
Pat
Chris
TERRI
{D {D {D

She's is gorgeous, those pictures made me ooh and aah out loud!! How come you have all girls and I have all boys?? :confused:

Quick, find a male.... :D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
How about an androgynous name?
Pat
Chris
TERRI
{D {D {D

She's is gorgeous, those pictures made me ooh and aah out loud!! How come you have all girls and I have all boys?? :confused:

Quick, find a male.... :D
You know, that made me laugh so hard...
TERRI
it is!! {D
I don't know why that works out the way it does, it does seem like I luck out with the ladies, though ;)
Find a male indeed!!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LOL {D No...THOSE ladies I have NO luck with!!

...always seem to get threat displays! {D

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WayneT said:
LOL {D No...THOSE ladies I have NO luck with!!

...always seem to get threat displays! {D
Ha! LOL! How about some pics of those, too?!

Seriously, though, very nice pics of a molt. Thanks.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Elizabeth said:
Ha! LOL! How about some pics of those, too?!

Seriously, though, very nice pics of a molt. Thanks.
Those "sequence" pics have been destroyed!! Thanks Elizabeth! ;)