New camera new pics

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
could u possibly try to sex this P murinus for me (its a bit far away i know)
Also my A genic is in there, ill make some pics of my Avic and B vagans when i can, anyways heres my OBT and A genic enjoy, it was so rare for my P murinus to come out its borrow, but lately it has alot, its gonna web up the whole tank it seems, not just under the woodon thing

cheers (please reply)

Attachments

spidman040103

Arachnopeon
hi my best guess for your P.murinus would be a lady it is nice that you have an active one and get to see her .

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
spidman040103 said:
hi my best guess for your P.murinus would be a lady it is nice that you have an active one and get to see her .
thx for that reply, "she" never used to be active at all, just reciently she is

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Need closer pics of the underside...and a little more clear if possible...

Regards, Mike :D

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its a Zoomed Tarauntula spounge, they drink from it, stops them drowin, they stick there fangs into it

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A spider wont drown...and they need open fresh water to drink from...sponges are no good for spiders...they are bacteria traps as well...spiders cant drink from a sponge..

Regards, Mike ;)

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mate i see my spiders drink from then all the time, so what are u going on about, why would they make "tarauntula Spounges" if they coudlent drink from them :?

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Zorack said:
mate i see my spiders drink from then all the time, so what are u going on about, why would they make "tarauntula Spounges" if they coudlent drink from them :?
To sell in pet shops :? (sorry i could not help myself)

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ive used spounges for years, they have done me fine :), i can see what your saying tho, so do you think i should remove them?

Last edited:

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Zorack said:

They need open water to drink from...they might be "trying" to drink but thats about it...

Regards, Mike

Last edited:

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Need clearer pic of underside, and I have heard time and time again that you should not use sponges, so there you go.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Sponges are bacteria and mold collectors. I say DUMP 'EM!! They only sell them because they cost 5¢ to manufacture and can be sold for $5.00! {D

Can't tell sex from the pics... either a very clear shot of her tummy, or a shot of the exuvia would be a more reliable indicator.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
;P You STALKER!!! ;P You're FOLLOWING ME!! {D

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
*sniff* Just when we were starting to connect *sniff*

You just like the attention ;)