Another ID help request...

MilkmanWes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure what this one is but its on a king sized bed for referrence......

I tried feeding it a Bichon but it didn't like it...

It eventually settled for my girlfriends mom....

Any ideas on a species?

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's not a tarantula. The refusal of the Bichon was a dead give away. ALL tarantulas eat Bichons. I'm actually not sure it's even an arachnid, even though it has 8 legs. It has 3 body segments, the fangs aren't "vertical" (someone help me with the terminology here, please!), and it has no palps! This thread is in the wrong forum, my friend. You're gonna have to move this to "Other Arachnids" or maybe even "Insects."

-Kelly

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If you want to sell it please let me know. I am looking for a spider just like that for my son (4 yrs) who wants to do a re-make of the movie "Arachnid", which he has dubbed the "stupid spider movie". I am sure I would pay a more than logical and reasonable price for it which could pay for a few new real slings... PM me if you would consider it.

Rico

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That would be the Notorious neighboreatter. If you plan on breeding her. I will gladly buy a few slings from you. Also great for stray dogs and cats...oh yah an inlaws as well. Let me know on a price I will gladly sell my house, car, boat, kids for one of those.

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL have I started something here with one of my previous posts

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
As always if in real doubt get someone that knows to check it or a moult, but i have to say unless the's someone who's lighty to know in your area the postage on a moult off thats gonna be a b**** {D