First trip to the Reptile show!

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I finally got to go to the KC Reptile show today! It was great! All kinds of cool things to see and buy :D I met Botar (Charles) and Love to Foxtrot (Aubrey) :p It was nice to finally meet some members face to face :p
I got me some Ts (yay!) so here are the pics of my new little ones

First up is the A. purpurea which is soooo tiny!

I could have gotten a better photo but I didn't want to disturb it's little web or it's meal (it just snagged a cricket right before I took the picture)

Next is a P. cambridgei,

I don't know why I got this one really, just thought it looked so nice on Botars website so I added to my list at the last minute. :)

At the last one is a B pallidum

It's so cute! :p

We went to Missouri but couldn't find the store we were looking for so we headed back to the show but it was over by the time we got back to the Kansas side :( . I really wanted to get that other purpurea since I hadn't spent the rest of my money. Oh well, maybe I can go to the next show. :rolleyes:
Hope you like the pics!

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aww, that's a great photo! I can't wait til mine looks like that! :D All green and fuzzy! I guess I had to have a green one in my collection too :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Having some problems with the pictures but I'm working on it! I'm gonna get a better one of the little purpurea~ I know it!! :D

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice editions! the cambridgei gets to be really nice..the purpurea is really rewarding!!!

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hope the purpurea can survive with me. With my luck and this being the first one I'm gonna need all the info and experience I can muster. I went through 3 A. versicolors before I got the perfect set up and the 2 I have now are doing great! I want to put the little purpurea in the same kind of set up as my versicolors but Botar told me to leave it in the plastic vial. I'll be biting my nails until it molts!

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
shows themselves are addicting. i just came home from the orlando FIRE show with 15 new animals, mostly arachnids. nothing beats getting good animals from knowlegable breeders who can answer questions right there if you have them.

kristin :)