Pics of me rehousing my adult female T. blondi!!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was about time I gave her a new bigger home. Here are some pics of her new enclosure:

When figuring out how to transfer her, I decided to handle her and see how she would handle it. I had my little bro take pics as I handled (he was not very good with my digicam, so I apologize for the bluriness, but it gets the point across, right?)

After a while of messin with and handling her, she seemed to be a little annoyed with me and bit the carpet in slow motion. I believe to have seen venom dripping from her fangs as she pulled up. Glad it wasn't my palm/hand. After, I figured she gad enough and I put her away. Like my Old Navy pajama pants? LOL :D

Anyways here are the pics:

She DOES NOT like to picked up from the mid-section. She started hissing like crazy and then bit the carpet. Probably won't be trying that again.

Here she is already making herself at home. Isn't she just cute as a button?

She's thinkin, "Kiss my @$$!!"

See? They are not as mean as everyone makes em' out to be. They can be gentle and tolerant at times.

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a really nice color! My male is gonna love her, if you know what I mean :D

You are very brave and probly very itchy {D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Diane S said:
That's a really nice color! My male is gonna love her, if you know what I mean :D

You are very brave and probly very itchy {D
I bet she can't wait, I think. :?

I was only itchy for like 20 mins after I rehoused her (I had some gold bond on hand and it worked I think). The funny thing is that my brother was itching like crazy and he didn't even get near her, but I told him it was all in his head, but he sure was stratching like crazy. Oh well, he is better now.

About the color. She is the first blondi that I have seen have such a nice orange color. Most that I have seen are brown (male and female). Is there an orange form for T. blondi?

Ahhh, it was nothin!! :D {D :D

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think there are different color forms but that they go through different shades of color with time. It also may depend on how close to a molt they are. I'm not sure so I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong :?

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
I bet she can't wait, I think. :?

I was only itchy for like 20 mins after I rehoused her (I had some gold bond on hand and it worked I think). The funny thing is that my brother was itching like crazy and he didn't even get near her, but I told him it was all in his head, but he sure was stratching like crazy. Oh well, he is better now.

About the color. She is the first blondi that I have seen have such a nice orange color. Most that I have seen are brown (male and female). Is there an orange form for T. blondi?

Ahhh, it was nothin!! :D {D :D

Blondi tend to go a very orange rust colour when it's comming up to a moult in my experience like your yours

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She has had this color now for a while now, at least 1 1/2 months to 2 months. It could be pre-molt but I hope she stays this color as I like it.