caint blame no-one but me

jayco_heat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:eek: :eek: O.K., b-4 I even tell this horror story I have to admit that it's realy my fault. My mother always said to follow your first mind, and this time I didnt. A while back, after witnessing some of my idiot friends shaking and tilting my tiny spideys inclosures "where is he?" "Make him come out"!
:8o :( I had the idea of putting my T's in my closet and locking my room when I am away, or we have lots of company. Well I never did, and I payed for it this morning.

I wake-up 2-day and do my usual check in with my T's. My smallest, an L.Cristata. " I spelled it right this time"...lol, was not to be found in his deli cup! I looked closer and saw that the top was not clamped down all the way.

I dont know what dip S^%$ was fooling with my T's but this has realy ticked me off today. There are only 3 of us here and 1 of us wont even stand next to the inclosure. We often have friends over and this could of happened between 3:00 o'clock yesterday and this morning. rite next to the bar wher I keep my T's is a water fountain, and the space between the floor and the base-board is just enough for him to creep into, and have access to a water source. He's so tiny though, I dont know if he'll survive.

2 years later and a tarantula is climbing out of my sink!!!....lol!~
Well thats that, I dont think I'll get him back, but I was just getting attached to him. I gave him to my roomie, he came as a freebie from swift. But he wasnt realy taking good care of him, so it was still like he was mine, hell I fed him and watched him more than he did. Fare-well Dough Flutie, mabey you will resurface some day as a full sized T!

8 leg wonder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
IT's really unfortunate that you have dip s*** friends. I really hope you find your T though. good luck!

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My T blondi likes to come out n' play :D Wanna borrow him for a while? {D