B Vagans Pic She is so sweet

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
AWW aint she just amazing, her lovely eyes, she seriously needs a strapping male, but be warned guys she can have a temper :D

Attachments

Kismet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She is beeeeeautiful...fine figure of a T!

Nice picture.

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Yep! A fine looking woman you've got there mate.She needs a squire worthy of her beauty. ;)
George

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She really is a sexy beast, i defiently would be interested in mating her G_Wright, one thing tho i know sometimes the females eat the males, how comes the males never eat the females?

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, indeed she does mate, ill have to make sure the male is worthy, just like in any relationship ;)

Melmoth said:
Yep! A fine looking woman you've got there mate.She needs a squire worthy of her beauty. ;)
George

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That all depends usually the male gets eaten when she slips up when mating. In some cases I have seen male eat the fem becaus ethe fem hasn't been mature but this has naver happend to me "yet" I've had fems almos eat the males bafore.

The reason for this is that in the wild food is scare and a female spider isn't going to turn down an easy meal if she can help it. whil all the male wants to do is mate.

I hope this makes some kind of sense

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
The female is useally larger than the male so this tips the advantage to the female in any kind of post mating conflicts. This with the fact that the female will need the added food/fuel if she is to produce a viable egg sac. Also since it's really hard to collect child support from the male tarantulas, the females take payment up front.