Play Misty for me (A. seemani pics)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My A. seemani female, Misty, is wearin' fresh colors so I thought you all might like to see a couple. It's rare when I can get her to sit still long enough for some good pics!

Hope you all like :cool:

Attachments

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
WayneT said:
My A. seemani female, Misty, is wearin' fresh colors so I thought you all might like to see a couple. It's rare when I can get her to sit still long enough for some good pics!
Yours sounds like mine lol {D If shes dissturbed for any reason she goes ape,and runs all over the place! :eek: I must say that second pic is one of the nices pics Ive seen of A.seemanni for a long time :}

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What a beauty! Wayne, that is one of the nicest Seemani's I've ever seen - WOW! How big is she? Are you going to breed her? Do you "handle" :D her?
(Just tell me to shut up already)

---
Wendy
---

Mikeymike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haha

shut up already!!! hahah just kidding {D

thats an awesome seemani really nice :p

-mike

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Socrates said:
What a beauty! Wayne, that is one of the nicest Seemani's I've ever seen - WOW! How big is she? Are you going to breed her? Do you "handle" :D her?
(Just tell me to shut up already)

---
Wendy
---
Thanks Wendy! No, she resents the mere suggestion that I hold her! I'd love to breed her, I'm advertising for a male!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Tescos said:
Yours sounds like mine lol {D If shes dissturbed for any reason she goes ape,and runs all over the place! :eek: I must say that second pic is one of the nices pics Ive seen of A.seemanni for a long time :}
Thank you! Yeah, yours acts just like mine...nervous as all get out! :cool: