Arboreal H.Lividum

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This was taken at 6 pm in broad daylight.My Lividum has always been out in the open like this.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi bluerich,
perhaps the photo is too large? Could you resize it and try again?

---
Wendy
---

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I dunno Wendy.I tried to post this same pic in another thread..All that showed up was an X next to it when it did attach in the thread,so I tried it in this thread and it says attachment in progress.Ive tried to delete the attachment so i could add it again but that wont work either,I guess Ill have to wait for one of the moderators to help me straighten this out.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OOH WOW that is one beautiful T! :eek: Awesome-looking!

So glad you got the picture to work because it is SO well worth it. :)

---
Wendy
---

UberUsumbara

Arachnopeon
hey how did you finally get the picture to post I've been having the same problem uploading pics and haven't been able to put one up since i found this site!!! :mad:

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
How is the enviroment, are you sure you have enough substrate, and the humitity is right???You should start there, also look for mites or something that could be bothering her.

8 leg wonder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If hum. and temp. are OK then I don't know what the problem is, is he/she eating well. Anyhow it's a beautiful spider none the less

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The picture that I was able to get to upload isnt the same picture but similar.Ive had this girl for about 3 years now and shes always been this way.Shes never attemted to burrow,just hides against a piece of wood in her cage.Shes very healthy and eats fine.