It's My Birthday Present "presious"

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is my newest addition from my sister for my birthday. Taken with my new camera

Also thought I'd take a few other pics since I'm playing around with the new cam.

A versicolor

B boehmei

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice bday present! Dont you already have a C fasciatum? I really like your boehmei!

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
very nice pics. its funny u named ur C. faciatum "precious", i have one and i named him Gollum.

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joe1968 said:
very nice pics. its funny u named ur C. faciatum "precious", i have one and i named him Gollum.
no I havent named her it's just the Presious fitte into the it,s my birdthday present line LOL

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
manville said:
Very nice bday present! Dont you already have a C fasciatum? I really like your boehmei!

Yeah I allready have a C fasciatum but it's just a tiney sling. Plus in my opinion you cant have too many of they there so pretty

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
How pretty :D

I love b-day presents like that!

What a cutie! I need one of those!

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice present, that C. fasciatum it´s so pretty.

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

BBlack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
NIce addition there buddy. You're right cant get too many!

My birthday coming soon.. wonder if I can get me one..better start dropping some hints ;)

brian&goliath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
happt bday and what a great pressie :) your bohemi is the best ive ever seen what a credit to ya :)

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cheeres everyone.

I was indeed impressed with that boehmei pic from my new camera it's picked up the colours very nicley. Also it my be the drinking bowl to thats made it look such a lush red colour.

SCtarantulas

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WOW some great T's u got there!! and amazing pics too, congrats! :)
I would love to get a B. Boehmei I just think there beautiful especalliy yours!!!

Regards,
Steve