Arachnoknight
Old Timer
right ive gone through so many sites promoting "free" hosting so here i try:
Avicularia metallica

hope it works...

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How nice, I have 3 slings ordered myself. I hope it doesn't take long to get here. How long did it take for yours to arrive?

conway

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yey! :D it does! hehe ok there what i recieved from Sven from Germany :) hes a great guy and is real cheap! i ordered 5 and got 2 freebies!
B. smithi 1of2

B. smithi 2of2

G. rosea 1of2

G. rosea 2of2

L. parahybana 1of2

L. parahybana 2of2

yey! :) ok heres my A. geniculata and 2 P. murinus

A. geniculata

P. murinus [*male*]

P. murinus [*female*]

i know thats supposed to be a swear word but it doesnt say the actualy word so i dont believe it should be removed
hope you enjoy them! :)

conway

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ordered them on Monday and they came on Wednesday..today! :D so im real happy no casualtys no far.. :p

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations! They look great! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun watching them grow.

conway

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hope they will, there so small though and .. arr i dont want them to die! :confused:

Catherine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
conway said:
Yey! :D it does! hehe ok there what i recieved from Sven from Germany :) hes a great guy and is real cheap! i ordered 5 and got 2 freebies!
I get my slings of Sven, he is such a nice guy, so helpful and so cheap! All of the ones i've ever got of him have been super healthy.

Scary

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aww they're sooooooooooooo gorgeous...that metallica is gonna grow up to be one handsome T (OK he/she might be dead ugly but in my opinion all Avics are gorgeous!!! Not that I'm biased or anything...)

Do we have a website for Sven?

kavka

Arachnopeon
Sven? I think we have same dealer. :D
Last week I got C fimbriatus and H lividum from him.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those usumbras are webbers. I don't know how mine finds food much less catches it for all the webbing it has made.