Couple New Pics

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
First one is an Ephebopus sp.that just molted last night.This one caused a little controvery last time I posted a pic of it.Second pic is a H.Longipedum.First time Ive seen her out in a while.

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmmm?

Hi, Rich ... you said controversy ... what is it that is controversial? Did you buy this child as "Ephebopus sp.", or was it mislabeled in some way? I only ask because I bought Cayuri, my Ephebopus sp., as such, and it was described as the "real" Emerald Green Skeleton. (S)he looks like yours, somewhat, though your pic here is of a real "fresh" one. Here is Cayuri:

Attachments

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ssspidermom said:
Hi, Rich ... you said controversy ... what is it that is controversial? Did you buy this child as "Ephebopus sp.", or was it mislabeled in some way? I only ask because I bought Cayuri, my Ephebopus sp., as such, and it was described as the "real" Emerald Green Skeleton. (S)he looks like yours, somewhat, though your pic here is of a real "fresh" one. Here is Cayuri:
A couple people thought mine was Ephebopus cyanognathus,but others and myself thought it was E.uatanum.I bought it at a pet store as simply Emerald Skeleton.