id please

Greaper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
First 2 pics I would say the first is a Cobalt Red Rump (Cyclosternum sp.) and the second is Stripe Knee (Aphonopelma seemanni).

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your ind.orn. is a Poecilotheria regalis for sure. The lighter colored ventral stripe identifies it positively.

Stardust

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Greaper said:
First 2 pics I would say the first is a Cobalt Red Rump (Cyclosternum sp.) and the second is Stripe Knee (Aphonopelma seemanni).
Cobalt Red Rump ? Issit a Hybrid ? :?

L_L

Arachnopeon
aargh... you don't really think, that we can id the first n second spider by THAT pics, hu?

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Big Dragonfly said:
Why are you going to say that?
It has the coloration, but it's true that it doesn't seem to have a lot of hair on it's abdomen. It looks like my vagans.

Also, the quality of the pics aren't that great, but I still think it's a B.Vagans.

brian&goliath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry about the pics :8o :8o
but thanks to those who got it right i checked few pics there the first def. is a cobalt red rump and the second looks like A.sem, although i was told it was vitalius roseus????? what kinda prices would be paid for these just like to compare prices from here to the likes of europe, american and canada
thanks very much people :} :}

brian&goliath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
forgot to mention what would the temperaments generally be for A.Seemanni and the cobalt red rump?

Greaper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
With my experiances with cobalt red rump is usually docile but may kick hair. Stripe Knee is a nervous and flighty spider and not the best for handling.

RazorRipley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I cant make much out of the first one, has a body like a Haplopelma, the 2nd is a Grammastola auerostriata

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I am not sure of the first one because i cant really see the picture clear enough. But the second picture looks like a seemanni to me but it could also be a auerostriata.

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
As difficult as it is to tell from your photos, you mentioned the second was call a peruvian blonde? Then it is most likely Lasiodorides polycuspulatus. And that is most certainly what it looks like to me, not A.seemani or G.aureostriata or V.roseus.

Cheers,
Steve

brian&goliath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you are right although that is the third T the second one is the one causing some debate

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
brian&goliath said:
you are right although that is the third T the second one is the one causing some debate
I'm talking about the second set of pics. The third is without doubt P.regalis, the second is most likely L.polycuspulatus and the first set could be almost anything.