Always nice to get one of these in the mail...

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
X. intermedia ~5" LS female

Later,

Jake

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW, if they look that stunning in a picture, just how absolutey magnificant do they look up close and personal?

WAAAH...I want one too. :8o

---
Wendy
---

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
drool....

*licks monitor* :}

*glad he's not licking the T* :)

*briefly wonders if it would be SO bad to lick the T* :?

*thinks he might deal w/it for THAT T* ;)

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sam Shirley said:
I'll start sucking up to you when you get s'lings. ;)
I've got a pair...just not ready to mate yet. I certainly am looking forward to pairing these up though!

Later,

Jake

ir blob

Arachnopeon
wow

ummm i realy dont like spiders much (ir is scared of them ) but i look at these post to get used to cing them (ir thinks it may help) but wow thats a realy cool looking spider! i mean realy its pretty if i wouldnt run like a lil girl when it was up close i would like to see more of them

death66

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
VERY NICE! im getting a "poor man's X. intermedia" AKA P. nigricolor this week and i am just slightly excited...ok i lied..im stoked! ;P thanx fer sharin!
Douglas

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Very nice. Have you seen the inset at the front pages of "Tarantulas and other Arachnids"? Remember to show us some fresh postmolt pictures... look out for the purple on the patella of legs I & II!

I've only seen a juvenile X. immanis in a shop... and the price tag is off my range already. May I ask how much did your X. intermedia cost? They are too fast and too aggressive for me anyway...

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
JakeRocks said:
I've got a pair...just not ready to mate yet. I certainly am looking forward to pairing these up though!
I hope Monster (my former male, for everyone but Jake) is doing well. I can't wait to watch them mate. It's such an awesome species!!

-Bryan