B. smithi undressing (sorry Diane...)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
...but I could'nt resist stealing your line from my T. blondi thread! :D

This is the fifth T to molt this week!! Caught this one early in the morning. This is Twyla, and I've had her since she was a sling. She's approaching 3 years now and up until this molt, I wasn't sure she was a she {D Her last two molts were pretty mangled by the time I got to them. I always name my T's after women...hoping ;)
Well, the ID is in on Twyla...guess what Terri? I have {D ANOTHER FEMALE! {D

Attachments

Last edited:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wowowowowow

Wayne

I REALLY didn't need to see and read this. I am red with envy. I picked girl names for my Ts too, for the same reason you did, but with me it didn't work. :( Mercedes (my Smithi) turned into Marcellus, and Zelda (my Genic) turned into Link. You go figure!

You were right about one thing: You are surrounded by beautiful women! {D

Congrats on the molt - you've got yourself a VERY PRETTY lady there.

---
Wendy
---

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Socrates said:
Wayne

I REALLY didn't need to see and read this. I am red with envy. I picked girl names for my Ts too, for the same reason you did, but with me it didn't work. :( Mercedes (my Smithi) turned into Marcellus, and Zelda (my Genic) turned into Link. You go figure!

You were right about one thing: You are surrounded by beautiful women! {D

Congrats on the molt - you've got yourself a VERY PRETTY lady there.

---
Wendy
---
Thanks Wendy! Yeah I'm gonna catch hell from Terri for teasing her! I've definately been on a lucky streak. Don't know what I'd of called Twyla if it was a boy! {D

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
legs legs everywhere!

It seems redundant to tell you how pretty she is, but I'll do it anyway! Lovely!

Looking at these pics of her moulting reminds me of a modern dance piece. I find myself tilting my head to the side all I don't get it... :? ...I can't tell what's going on. there's just legs everywhere! :)

spot

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those are awesome pics! thanks for posting them. I have only had ts for a short time. the first molt took place last weekend and I wasn't here to see it, and like starzzcollide said, it was just legs everywhere when I first saw her afterwards...it took me a minute to figure out what had happened! the exuvium was twisted but still really awesome to look at...I will save them all the give to any interested parties...like my nephew who is coming for a visit tomorrow! he can't wait to see my new pets. anyway, thanks again for those great pics!
:)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
starzzzcollide said:
It seems redundant to tell you how pretty she is, but I'll do it anyway! Lovely!

Looking at these pics of her moulting reminds me of a modern dance piece. I find myself tilting my head to the side all I don't get it... :? ...I can't tell what's going on. there's just legs everywhere! :)
Thank you! I'd never thought of it like that, but you're so right. I usually don't get a chance to see all of it, but this week I got to see her and one of my T. blondi's go thru the whole process. It normally happens when I'm at work!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
spot said:
those are awesome pics! thanks for posting them. I have only had ts for a short time. the first molt took place last weekend and I wasn't here to see it, and like starzzcollide said, it was just legs everywhere when I first saw her afterwards...it took me a minute to figure out what had happened! the exuvium was twisted but still really awesome to look at...I will save them all the give to any interested parties...like my nephew who is coming for a visit tomorrow! he can't wait to see my new pets. anyway, thanks again for those great pics!
:)
Thanks! It still amazes me that they can do this, and I never tire of watching them. Even when I know a molt is approaching, it still startles me to see them flipped over on their backs!

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice smithi you got there. You are one lucky person for getting that many females.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
manville said:
Very nice smithi you got there. You are one lucky person for getting that many females.
Thank you sir! And you are correct, I am VERY lucky. I have 31 T's at the moment and minus the 9 young ones I have and one I haven't been able to ID yet, the rest are females. And only two of them, a T. blondi and an A. hentzi were known to be female when I got them. I know my luck is bound to run out {D

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OOO! :eek: Very pretty! Too bad though, my B smithi is a girl too so you'll have to get me some pics of a male "undressing" someday :D

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cooper said:
Do you have a taste for Zelda games? ;) :cool:
I only played it on the very orginal Nintendo system - and loved it! Go ahead and laugh now, but I stink at playing it on the new system (whatever system is in my son's room, N64 I believe). I've tried and tried, but there are TOO many buttons on the controller for me. :8o

<Sorry for the hijack Wayne>

---
Wendy
---

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Diane S said:
OOO! :eek: Very pretty! Too bad though, my B smithi is a girl too so you'll have to get me some pics of a male "undressing" someday :D
I'll have to GET a male first!!! I can't seem to do that here lately! {D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
It's a good thing you're single, my friend... all those women around you!! I think when I buy my next T, I'll have YOU order it, raise it to sexual maturity, and THEN send it to ME!!! :D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
It's a good thing you're single, my friend... all those women around you!! I think when I buy my next T, I'll have YOU order it, raise it to sexual maturity, and THEN send it to ME!!! :D
LOL {D ...and you know, so far, not ONE of them has talked back to me! {D
Let me know on ordering your T...I'll probably have you do the same for me since you're such a guy magnet! {D