opened my A.Urtican eggsac this morning

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow ,

I cant believe how many and are they ever cute. Check them out. Sorry for the crappy quality pics but I guess you get what you pay for when buying a digicam. Can't wait to get a good one. Thanks for looking. Also P.Irminia at the end of next week as well
Mick

Attachments

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Whew...how many are there? That looks awesome! Very cute little critters, and congratulations on the big success.

---
Wendy
---

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks everyone,

I built a "Mechanical Mom" and so far it has been 5 out of 5 eggsac sacs that hatched. I love this incubator it really works well. And you dont have to do a thing at all when the M.M is taking care of it. Just add water occasionally and thats it. The sac was taken 3 days after the female laid it and placed in the incubator. ;)

Mick

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
woah! congrats on the babies man! What are you gonna do with 190 slings!?

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know you want a few manville :)

I guess it's time to start breeding crics now. I think we will keep around 1/2 to raise to a bigge size and see how it goes from there. I will ship in Canada if anyone else wants some.

Mick

SCtarantulas

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WOW Nicely done dude!!! some good looking critters u got there!
Good Luck With Them :)

Jmmarich

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice, if you want to sell a few to the states once they get a bit bigger, throw my name down. Just PM when its time if you are :)

--Josh