Look what I found

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I knew it was still alive since the food kept disappearing but other than that I was letting it live peacefully doing it's own thing. But It cam time for the regular tidying up and look what was hideing under all that dirt...aint she a beaut!

armstrong82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haven't seen mine in weeks. im gonna have to clean the cage soon also. if i had a digital cam, id post pics. oh well

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my h.lividum was compleatly sealed up for around 4 weeks or a little better. i hope to see her soon also. i like to touch face with all my spiders to make sure they are doing fine. i may have to tole her out, i'll give her a few more weeks.

pokiecollector

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i had a cobalt blue and i got rid of it cause i never seen it, and i like to see my tarantulas, i gave it like a foot of substrate and it always stayed at the bottom of it in it's tunnel it made secured by webbing. very pretty (cheap) blue tarantula and also very aggressive.

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
cichlidsman said:
i like to touch face with all my spiders
I tend to avoid allowing any of my tarantulas anywhere NEAR my face......

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm with you.. don't want T hairs (or fangs) in my face ;)

Pedro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
pokiecollector said:
i had a cobalt blue and i got rid of it cause i never seen it, and i like to see my tarantulas, i gave it like a foot of substrate and it always stayed at the bottom of it in it's tunnel it made secured by webbing. very pretty (cheap) blue tarantula and also very aggressive.

i don't mind having a "pet hole" it just goes with having a H. lividum. mine hides all day but seems to come out at night and i enjoy watching it then.

great looking T., Darwinsdad. good pics, is it a female?

Last edited: