Bring it on!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's D*%M Straight!!! Love 'em Diane! Is that one of those Kansas locusts??? {D

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is that one of those Kansas locusts???

hehehe! {D Nah, it's one of those Kansas roaches. You know, the ones that run off with the coyotes {D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Diane S said:
hehehe! {D Nah, it's one of those Kansas roaches. You know, the ones that run off with the coyotes {D

Ah yes, I've seen packs of those before! {D

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yummy!
"if your hungry and you know it, eat the roach! If you're hungry and you know it and you really wanna show it EAT THE ROACH!!" LOL

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My 1.5" BPS is a very aggressive eater, it takes down criickets as bigs as it is. How about yours? Also how big is that T?

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
GUSTO said:
My 1.5" BPS is a very aggressive eater, it takes down criickets as bigs as it is. How about yours? Also how big is that T?
Yes, my versi slings often tackle crix as long as their own legspan... :eek:

Pray, Diane, what flavor of T is mangling such an unfortunate roach as this??? :?

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is about 4.25" now after it's 6th molt in my care. Such a big attitude too! It attacks the paint brush even with a giant roach in it's grasp! {D

Pray, Diane, what flavor of T is mangling such an unfortunate roach as this???
That T is my beautiful little pink haired beast, L. parahybana named Solomon. :D I don't know about the flavor of the T but the flavor of the roach today is an adult E. distanti, the 6 spotted roach :p YUM!

Last edited:

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
At what size did your BPS start to get aggressive? Mine hasn't shown any aggression yet....... well only towards crickets.