blondi acting weird today...

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
as you all know i fed the blondi a mouse. well yesterday i had to dig up part of the burrow to remove the mouse leftovers. well this morning i wake up to blondi wandering around the aquarium trying to clmb the glass anywhere and everywhere. its like he's saying LET ME OUT! or maybe he's "in the mood?"
whats up anybody seen this in a blondi before..

armstrong82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
when you change their environment, they have to readjust. mine wanders a lot when getting reaquainted with her surroundings

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd also start watchin' for a sperm web, like we talked about :D

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pheonixx said:
well this morning i wake up to blondi wandering around the aquarium trying to clmb the glass anywhere and everywhere. its like he's saying LET ME OUT! or maybe he's "in the mood?"
whats up anybody seen this in a blondi before..

About a year ago I saw my blondi climbing the glass like it was no tomorrow.. it had been in the same terrarium for about a year or so and suddenly wanted to get on the screen lid, kept slipping off, and kept going back up the glass. This lasted for about a week or two.. then it stopped suddenly. I think maybe he wanted out too? My blondi hasn't done this since.

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
blondi is not mature yet wayne, but when he is...i've 90% gotten approval to breed...