ANOTHER eggsac!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Well, I stupidly bred my B albopilosum again! This time, she's outdone herself. I'm guessing close to 1000 1st instars, but am too scared to count :)
Here are some pics....

Attachments

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats to you! They sure are cute when they're that small! :)

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:eek: WOW - looks like you got your hands full there, Holley! {D There are SO many of them, yowser!! :eek:

That is awesome though, what a success, and what a gratifying feeling it must be for you. Yay. {D

---
Wendy
---

Shiver

Banned duplicate account
Old Timer
I have a female B albopilosum. She had the opportunity to breed with two males of her species recently. Though, I think she might be slghtly too young to get gravid which is very disappointing because the males have passed on.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Congratulations, Holley! You are a braver woman than I am. Much as I love B. albopilosum, I have not yet gotten to the point where I could face another mega eggsac. Obviously your powers of recovery are greater than mine {D

Joy

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Immortal_sin said:
Well, I stupidly bred my B albopilosum again! This time, she's outdone herself. I'm guessing close to 1000 1st instars, but am too scared to count :)
Here are some pics....
I feel ya {D

Later,

Jake

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Joy said:
Congratulations, Holley! You are a braver woman than I am. Much as I love B. albopilosum, I have not yet gotten to the point where I could face another mega eggsac. Obviously your powers of recovery are greater than mine {D

Joy
I *think* you meant *stupider* LOL!
I can't face it either, guess I should have thought of that when I did it 5 months ago ;)

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awwww, look at them, they are so sweet when they are that size. Maybe that is why you did it :)
Congratulations!!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
a warning.....

for those who would like an eggsac of this species ;)
here's another pic, if this doesn't frighten you....nothing will!!!

Attachments

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well thank you! I have a prime B. albopilosum, who is a sweetheart btw, that I was considering breeding...but after that last shot...I dunno :?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Nice Holley,
The female I have here jumped my male and ate him before he had a chance. Prob my fault, due to carelessness. But then agian, did the world need another 1000 from me too?
Evan though common, its still exciting to see all the little babies :)

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holley, how much are you going to have to pay people to take the slings? :)

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
I'm sure many of us are willing to share your burden for free - me inclusive. Congrads nonetheless! :)