finally i'm home!!! (also new molts!)

emilsmee

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey all, i just got onto arachnopets (had a minor difficulty signing up, stemming from my stupidity)... BUT now i'm here finally!!

n e way, i'm excited because my P. platyomma, L. parahybana, L. difficilis, L. cristata, and G. pulchra slings all just molted in the past three days. AND my A. versicolor, B. boehmi, and my T. apophysis look to be due soon! there's so much going on in my collection lately...including a recent evil possession of an enclosure that i affectionately call my new WC H. lividum girl. lol.

just wanted to say hi to everyone!
emilsmee

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey. Welcome to the boards, and grats on those molts. Any pics of your freshly molted T's for us to drool over? :p

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you know something about Ts already. Hope you enjoy your self here.

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
welcome to the boards. i have a h.lividum too. how fisty is yours?

BBlack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome, to spider freak central. You'll fit right in.

So post you're nice fresh spider pics. :D

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards :) Nice collection and congrats on the molts. We also have a TAA (Tarantulas Addict Anonymus) as well if you need it but most of us are beyond help hehe.

emilsmee

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
t's

hehehe, i think i do need TAA, i've gotten 20 t's in the last 3 weeks, lol (not inexpensive ones either!). wanna hear the funny part? my fiance is allergic to spiders, lol. unfortunately i don't have a cam yet, but maybe i can beg Dragoon to come over for a photo session.
and as for my lividum, she is pure hate... i took her out of her container she was shipped in and she wouldn't move so i poked her with my hemostats and she darted in the enclosure and postured so far back she almost fell over. barring her fangs for all she was worth. i swear she sharpens them everytime i walk by, lol. she made a home but hasn't burrowed yet. she seems to love being out in the open (odd for a lividum, i know). but she made LOTS of web, so whatever makes her happy... *grin*
n e way, thanks everone for the warm welcomes, i really look forward to getting to know everyone on this site, Dragoons said nothing but nice things about everyone and it seems like she's right!!!

emilsmee