Blue loooooove!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
xBurntBytheSunx's lividum loves MizM's lividum!! Poor little guy looked so lonely, so I put him in HER enclosure and guess what happened?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Now, she's still standing in "do me" position and he's 1/2" away from her... taking a bath!! WHAT A TEASE!!!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh and can I have your camera now? ;)

How long do you think before she drops a sack if of course it was a good insert?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like you 2 are quite the match makers. I wish you the best ;)

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
was this the jumpy virgin? looks ok now!

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thats so awesome!!! my little baby is all grown up now!!!! :D so are they actually having sex in the pics or just getting ready to? i can't really tell. {D i'm so excited though hahaha

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
those are great pics, question, did she live in that small cup thing all her life?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
xBurntBytheSunx said:
thats so awesome!!! my little baby is all grown up now!!!! :D so are they actually having sex in the pics or just getting ready to? i can't really tell. {D i'm so excited though hahaha
if you take this statement out of the context of this thread.....it just doesn't sound right ;)

On topic....nice pics, I've heard that lividums are quite tolerable of the males...good luck!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Joe1968 said:
those are great pics, question, did she live in that small cup thing all her life?
Yes Terri is mean!!!!!!!!
But fortunetly due to a blwo to her consiounse she is buying larger KK's to keep em in :p:p

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Joe1968 said:
That is just the entrance to her container!! It widens and is tall, but filled with substrate. She has a multi-room burrow under that "small cup" entrance!! {D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics Terri! I wish you all the luck in the world. I just put one of these on my wish list! ......hint, hint ;)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Great pics Terri! I wish you all the luck in the world. I just put one of these on my wish list! ......hint, hint ;)
Oh yeah? Well, with YOUR attitude... you just might get some!!! {D And Wendy too!! SO THERE!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
MizM said:
Oh yeah? Well, with YOUR attitude... you just might get some!!! {D And Wendy too!! SO THERE!
And with my attitude I might get beaten off with a two by four...If I'm lucky of course ;)

And that is only if this eggsac does better then your other two :p

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Malhavoc's said:
And with my attitude I might get beaten off with a two by four...If I'm lucky of course ;)

Heck, I'm startin' to wonder if that's what she had in mind for me!!

Maybe it comes from me and you ganging up on her that one time?

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
That is just the entrance to her container!! It widens and is tall, but filled with substrate. She has a multi-room burrow under that "small cup" entrance!! {D

oh that is cool, just wondering :D from the picture i thought it was just a small cup, LOL.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Heck, I'm startin' to wonder if that's what she had in mind for me!!

Maybe it comes from me and you ganging up on her that one time?
Oh please you know you'll enjoy it as much as me wayne!! ;)

Hey terri update

how often you pairing them up?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Put them together last night, but neither was interested. Feeding everyone tomorrow night, so after a good meal, I'll try again. He is webbig in his new burrow, maybe he just ran out of fuel! ;)

Draken, I'll leave it to your lovely wife to beat you... she is just as anxious as I!!