Tarantula virginity?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Yeah, go ahead and laugh!!! BUT KEEP IT CLEAN PEOPLE!

Every time I mate a female for the first time, she absolutely JUMPS at the first insertion, almost like it hurts. Do you think that it IS painful the first time, or maybe is it the shock of a new experience? Not one of my previously mated females has ever done this, I've only seen it on the first insertion of a NEVER mated female.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
*caugh gas but restrains ;)*
I noticed this with scarlett too.. but she jumped everytime.. and it was normaly to eat the male...

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
Yeah, go ahead and laugh!!! BUT KEEP IT CLEAN PEOPLE!

Every time I mate a female for the first time, she absolutely JUMPS at the first insertion, almost like it hurts. Do you think that it IS painful the first time, or maybe is it the shock of a new experience? Not one of my previously mated females has ever done this, I've only seen it on the first insertion of a NEVER mated female.
I think the T's are just jumpy because they have trust issues. Can you blame them? :p

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
maybe we should all watch that video that baby T's watch at Tarantula School called "Your Growing Exuvium". The answer might be in there. ;) {D

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wonder if the male might be umm.. Too big for the female.. Does their um whats it called needle thingy ever vary in size?

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
heh...

oh bother, bother... lol :p yeah she's probably like "and what's up with THIS eh?" on another note, maybe the females only eat the males who do it badly, lol :rolleyes: want to know if your male is really a stud? she let him live. hehe

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if the ping pong balls worked for the t's to push around why not other, um,toys... ;P

kristin

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
{D OMG - this was the BEST morning laugh I've had in years! :D

---
Wendy
---

spidergoddess

spidergoddess
Old Timer
Spider hymens???? LOL (But then wouldn't they have a fresh "hymen" with every new molt????)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
oh, this is too funny!
and no, I really haven't noticed, since I'm usually to busy being a voyeur and taking pics!!! {D {D

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
spidergoddess said:
Spider hymens???? LOL (But then wouldn't they have a fresh "hymen" with every new molt????)

sure if they molted past their ultimate molt...LOL

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Terri, this one is teed up so high...I don't know where to begin! {D

I will say that Maggie did'nt react that way at all Saturday nite. But seeing as how she was a wc individual...the lady must have a past! {D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
O-M-G you guys!!! I REALLY am curious as to how your unbred females react! (NOT inbred! {D ) Now you made me spit Diet Dr. Pepper on my computer screen!! I'm going to get the Windex and paper towel, and I want some HONEST observances!! If you make me laugh anymore, I'm going to lose my dinner!