Freshly molted A.versi pics

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well my versi finally came out if its web today(2 wks), lo and behold, looka the perty colors. here are a couple of pics

Later

Hairy

Attachments

eksong

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Absolutely gorgeous. My versi is about to molt any day as well... she/he's at 3" let's hope this next one will blow me away.

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
{DRock on versi-keepers!{D How big is s/he now, Hairy? :? Any ideas on whether you need to put a urinal in the enclosure now? :}

I can't wait until mine do that. I'll probably be walking around giddy as all doo-doo for a week or five! :D

siucfi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My versi has molted a few times for me but she is still blue, I cannot wait until she looks like that gorgeous T.

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hello

Starz, a urinal?, don't get it :? . she's about 4-5 inches, I got her when she was 3-4". In the store she had made an egg sack, so I had to wait till it popped. When the sac finally did popped, I was happy as a virgin on prom night :} I scooped her up and brought her home. The day after I put her in the enclosure she started making an awesome web retreat. I figured she was either making a dud sac or going to molt. Well I guess which one happened. ;P
Well the Sacto, show is this weekend so I might come home with more T's. can't wait.

Later

Hairy

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hairyspider said:
Starz, a urinal?, don't get it :? . she's about 4-5 inches, I got her when she was 3-4". In the store she had made an egg sack, so I had to wait till it popped.

Later

Hairy
I was trying to ask if you knew if it's a boy or a girl in a roundabout way. You answered the question, congratulations!

Must be week of the moulting versi's...One of my versi slings moulted this morning. Looks like she's now in the 1.75"-2" range... whoo-hoo! :)

Last edited:

Shiver

Banned duplicate account
Old Timer
Lovely. I cant wait till my brand new Versi is that big.