Pictures of Fluffy!

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I FINALLY got some pictures of one of my T's. Not the best pictures, but better than the others I have taken in the past (I hate my camera). This is my A. avic, I think a male. When I bought it, I was told it was a female, then upon closer inspection, I came to believe it was male. He is very passive though, and I still love him no matter what :)
I appologize again for the quality of my pictures, I am getting better, really ;)

Attachments

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice Avic! I love mine as well, they are SO pretty, SO hairy, and I just can't get enough of them. I have 2 girls. :)

---
Wendy
---

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They are fun to watch aren't they Wendy? I can hardly take my eyes off of him some days. I already e-mailed Martin to see about getting at least another A. avic.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
firefox2 said:
They are fun to watch aren't they Wendy? I can hardly take my eyes off of him some days. I already e-mailed Martin to see about getting at least another A. avic.
Oh yes, they are LOTS of fun, especially when your face is almost pressed up against the enclosure because you want to be SO up close and personal, and you forgot that there's a cricket in there, and then...suddenly, without warning they teleport and plop right onto their unexpecting victim. {D I just love when that happens!

---
Wendy
---

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
It looks like you have a matured male! Find him a GF quick! Nice healthy looking avic BTW.

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JohnxII said:
It looks like you have a matured male! Find him a GF quick! Nice healthy looking avic BTW.
Easier said than done, don't most people hang on to their matured females? Although we have spoken about breeding in our house, and I would love to see Fluffy have some fun {D before he dies, I just am not sure I can do it.
Anyways, I saw him building a sperm web last week, or I assume that is what it was, since he has destroyed it, he is now searching constantly. Poor lonely guy!

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
firefox2 said:
Easier said than done, don't most people hang on to their matured females? Although we have spoken about breeding in our house, and I would love to see Fluffy have some fun {D before he dies, I just am not sure I can do it.
Anyways, I saw him building a sperm web last week, or I assume that is what it was, since he has destroyed it, he is now searching constantly. Poor lonely guy!
Just imagine: you'll have dozens of Fluffy clones to be with pretty soon! Even Fluffy-the-original might be able to spend some quality time with himselves.

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ooooh, I would love to have baby Fluffsters everywhere :D . I doubt I can find a girl for him though, not one that is mature. I asked around locally, and there is one that the person has that is mature, but he doesn't know the sex. Maybe I will go take a look on Friday and see :)

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I went to look at the mature A. avic in question, and it turns out it is also a male. Maybe Fluffy won't get a girlfriend after all :(

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Perhaps you could put him up on the introversonals for a 50/50 split. If you ship him to a mature female you have a chances of getting alot of slings that would be Fluffies offspring.