In need of opinions on my new purchase please...

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi :)

I'm getting ready to buy 4 1/2"-1" Lasiodora parahybana spiderlings from http://exopets.com/ @ $5.00 a piece and was wondering if this is a good price and a reputable dealer? I'll be dropping a money order in the mail for $50.00 tomorrow since the shipping is $30.00, and was having a moment of anxiety. :eek: I've emailed Paul several times now and he seems like such a sweetheart, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I'm so excited BTW!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

~Carly

Anansi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
what's pauls last name and where is exopets located?

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
His last name is Flinn and it's located in Beaufort, North Carolina.

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive dealt with Paul.Hes a good guy.I got a great deal on a 1 1/2" P.Striata for $42.You cant touch that anywhere.Thats a fair price.Id say go for it.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sounds like a good deal to me. I wish you the best of luck with them :)

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've never dealt with the company, but as for the species, what a great purchase! I've had a parahybana sling since December (also $5). It was about the size of a nickel when I bought it, and now its about 2.5 inches. They eat and grow like mad!

Enjoy. :)

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Salmon Pink slings...

$5.00 a piece?? WOW... I think I will check this out! Thanks.
Greg :D

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oooo yes, order some, too so we can go through the excitement together! {D (That sounded bad, but, whatever, lol ;)) Really though, that'd be so cool. :)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm forging ahead with this. I'm so excited, I know they are small... and have a long road ahead of them, but I just love raising animals from tiny babies until adulthood. And I have a fabulous track record with it, too... just ask some of my babies, LOL ;) Hopefully these guys will do well, too. :eek:

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you so much, I guess I posted before doing enough looking around. :8o I've been reading the archives to get most of my answers though!! :D Really! LOL

:)