HOUSE was SPRAYED!

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
WELL!

I finally had it sprayed! This is an update BTW.

I moved ALL the spideys upstairs to my indoor porch. And sealed off the doors in the house w/ towels. I also put up towels over the windows so the sun could NOT get through :D

It is rainy/humid here today though, I think they like it!! I wouldn't let the spray come near the proximity! I couldn't even smell the stuff. I hope they don't mind the new location for today!!

Do yall think I will be ok?? I kept the door to their room shut, and I didn't let him spray in there. Just at the outside, but a towel to block under it.

Let me know what yall think :D

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sounds like they should be fine. Now you just need to get them all little tarantula sized gas masks. {D

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
ShaunHolder said:
Sounds like they should be fine. Now you just need to get them all little tarantula sized gas masks. {D
:p

Yeah, I went out there and gave them baby talk before I left this morning ;)
Going to have to have a roll call when I get home!!!

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You done good girl...

Hi Angela,
I think they will be fine, I would keep them out in your screened porch for the rest of the day. The towel idea was imperative.
Your T's are not going to want to go back with it so warm and moist out there. :D

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
Greg Wolfe said:
Hi Angela,
I think they will be fine, I would keep them out in your screened porch for the rest of the day. The towel idea was imperative.
Your T's are not going to want to go back with it so warm and moist out there. :D
Yeah! I hope they do enjoy their fieldtrip today! B/c after today, they are
going back in their sterile, closed, dark, quiet, peaceful room :) W/ all the butterflies and blue skies/grass on the walls! hehee :D