Some Hot Ladies in the House...

Abraxis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What a guy...

Ordered 3 new girls from Martin... and what does he do... sends me 3 of the hottest ladies I have seen for a while...

H. lividum - 4.5
P. murinus - 3.5"
A. avicularia - 3"

the meanest of them all is turning out to be the Cobalt... my murinus craves attention... when I pick up the container she is in... she sidles over to where my fingers are and rubs herself up against the wall of the container... no agression at all... at least towards me... the Superworms didn't have a chance... I just hope she don't turn evil on me... would be a shame... but the Cobalt makes up for it... I just glance in her direction and she throws a fit... only prob with the Cobalt is that one of her fangs are lose... it just hangs there... waiting for a molt to see if that clears up the issue... just have to be careful feeding her... don't want it breaking and having her ooze to death...

My A. avic... the ONE spider that has been a challenge to me since the beginning... I was walking her over my hands downtown after work... and she turns her back to me... and starts to wiggle her butt... that is when I remembered that Avics shoot the $hit... LITERALLY... luckily she only got a dab on me... the rest was sprayed up against the building I was standing beside... guess I was christened... can't wait for the soaking...

All in all I LOVE my new ladies... and Martin again has out done himself...

Peace Out

Ken

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL! :D Congrats to you on being so lucky as to get three such gorgeous ladies at once like you have. :rolleyes: I hope we will get to see pics!

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Abraxis said:
What a guy...

Ordered 3 new girls from Martin... and what does he do... sends me 3 of the hottest ladies I have seen for a while...

H. lividum - 4.5
P. murinus - 3.5"
A. avicularia - 3"

the meanest of them all is turning out to be the Cobalt... my murinus craves attention... when I pick up the container she is in... she sidles over to where my fingers are and rubs herself up against the wall of the container... no agression at all... at least towards me... the Superworms didn't have a chance... I just hope she don't turn evil on me... would be a shame... but the Cobalt makes up for it... I just glance in her direction and she throws a fit... only prob with the Cobalt is that one of her fangs are lose... it just hangs there... waiting for a molt to see if that clears up the issue... just have to be careful feeding her... don't want it breaking and having her ooze to death...

My A. avic... the ONE spider that has been a challenge to me since the beginning... I was walking her over my hands downtown after work... and she turns her back to me... and starts to wiggle her butt... that is when I remembered that Avics shoot the $hit... LITERALLY... luckily she only got a dab on me... the rest was sprayed up against the building I was standing beside... guess I was christened... can't wait for the soaking...

All in all I LOVE my new ladies... and Martin again has out done himself...

Peace Out

Ken
Good luck with your cobolt's gimpy fang, and grats on your new T's. I love Lividum. :p

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Broken Fang...

Congrats on your new ladies! Your Cobalt has a dangling fang? I am curious to know how that happened. She will get new fangs with her next shed.
I think she's got a crush on you, to nuzzle near your fingers like that. How sweet! :}