:( My Ghost died :(

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am bummed... My Peruvian Ghost died last night. Cyclosternum sp.
She was a wild caught beauty from Todd Gearheart that was captured at an elevation of 6000 feet. Docile and graceful, I will miss her.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about that Greg. What will you replace her with?

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So sorry for your loss - she was a gorgeous spider. :(

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sorry to hear of your loss. i too had a loss lately(h.livivum) i miss it as well.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I miss my ghost...

Yeah, she was awesome. I will miss her. When I bought her Todd Gearheart told me she was one of thirty adult females in the U.S.
I paid a chunk for her and she was worth it! But, that is the price we pay when obtaining wild caught T's. No reasonable clue how old they are or if they may harbor any parasites.
I have some more T's coming from Kelly Swift next week, so my ghost will be replaced but not forgotten.
:)

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
A real shame but make sure too keep her body as someone even in years too come could make use of it.

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
I am sorry to hear that Greg :(

I know she was quite a catch to have, you have some amazing specimans!

Congrats on the ones coming from Swift!

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
She must of been an old gal, a good ol' gal. Sorry for you're loss.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
If you'd like her to keep on giving, send her body to R.I.E.S.M. They can learn from her.

Sorry for the loss, huggles!

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Ghost...

Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate them deeply. I loved that ghost. I used to let her crawl around on me while I was watching the discovery channel, so docile and sweet. She never once displayed any aggression, nothing.
While I have preserved some of my odd species, I have unfortunatly buried my expired ghost outside between two Oak trees. I put some white marbles there to mark the spot. My ghost, my friend...
I have lost T's before but to be honest this is the first time my eyes grow soft remembering her. :8o
Got off the phone with Kelly again, next Tuesday brings new sweeties! I got the following coming:
1) 1" P.regalis
2) 1" Trinidad Chevron
3) 2" Bolivian White Knee
4) 1" C.R. Zebra
5) 1" I forgot Bicegoi
6) 1/2" Avicularia Purpurea
:)