Chromatopelma toth

snake1dk

Arachnopeon
I just got in to this hoby, and got a chromatopelma 3 days ago, and last night i saw, that one of the teeth, where sticking out, and it's stil in this postition.
is it somthing i just should forget about, or should i worry?
[/IMG]

TRowe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The tooth malfunction is probably due to an injury or a "molting incident". If the spider is eating normally, it's probably not a problem, and it's highly likely that it will be corrected the next time he/she molts.

Good Luck!

Tim

snake1dk

Arachnopeon
She did'nt have that problem when i got her, and she ate the next day i got her, and about after there i saw the toth, so it is'nt a molt problem, but it isnt somthing i should worry about?

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Keep an eye on her and make sure she is still able to eat. If she is then you don't have to worry and the problem will most likely be fixed in the next molt. :)

TRowe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, if she won't eat, it's not something to worry about unless she becomes visibly unhealthy, such as irregular movements or shrivled abdomen. It's very very difficult to underfeed most tarantulas. Seriously though, the tooth doesn't look like a big deal from the photograph. I think she'll probably be just fine.

Tim