Need info on 2 species

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Again, I've done a complete search, both here and through Google, and I just can't find particulars on my C. fimbriatus and my B. cyaneifemur.
I'm looking for the following in particular:

Country(ies) of origin
Size at maturity
Venom strength
Temperament
Anything else that might be interesting to the uninformed!!

Thanks y'all!!

Ultimate Instar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The males lack tibial spurs. I had a male who only got feisty-tempered when I really annoyed him and tended toward the big show of aggression without really following through with a serious attempt to bite. He was quite shy and reclusive as a sling but as he got within a molt or two of sexual maturity, I got to see him a lot. Not a docile species but not psycho. Like Leon Lane said, their webbing is quite impressive. They're a beautiful species.

Karen N.

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
MizM said:
Again, I've done a complete search, both here and through Google, and I just can't find particulars on my C. fimbriatus and my B. cyaneifemur.
I'm looking for the following in particular:

Country(ies) of origin
CF - western India
BC - southwestern Mexico

MizM said:
Size at maturity
Neither are large spiders with adult females about 4" in legspan; some CF a bit larger - some BC smaller, some larger.

MizM said:
Venom strength
Unstudied.

MizM said:
Temperament
CF = defensive, nervous, shy
BC = somewhat skittish

PS - There are plenty of online translators that will translate a web page (e.g., Babel Fish). Many Google search results of foreign language webpages have a quick link to translate the page.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Ah Lelle, are you trying to make me ashamed for not learning Swedish as I should? ;)

Thanks both of you! I've been lax in making lables for my enclosures and almost mixed up a few kids last night! :(

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
MizM said:
Ah Lelle, are you trying to make me ashamed for not learning Swedish as I should? ;)
Swedish? Its in english. But yes, you should learn swedish - its really easy.. ;-)

/Lelle

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Crotalus said:
Swedish? Its in english. But yes, you should learn swedish - its really easy.. ;-)

/Lelle
Teach me!! ;) My grandmother would be ashamed that I don't know it!!!

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
MizM said:
Teach me!! ;) My grandmother would be ashamed that I don't know it!!!
Sure, the fee is 50 dollar an hour
That didnt sound quite right...

/Lelle

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Crotalus said:
Sure, the fee is 50 dollar an hour
That didnt sound quite right...

/Lelle
Nah, no one here would think you're SELLING YOURSELF to me!!!! ;)

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Really need to re-write some of my pasges (that one for starters!) but at the moment I cannot find my MS Office disk!