A. brocklehursti and E. uatamen aka 2 New Spiders for BD!

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just got these two species from Charles Black (Botar). I'm stoked. To this day, A. geniculata has been my all time favorite tarantula that I've owned. The brocklehursti (IMO) is even more striking than the geniculata ... so I can't wait for this little booger to grow up. Its too small for me to take a picture of and post it. But in a few months and a new camera... :D :cool: :D

Ultimate Instar said:
@Jon,
I noticed you're getting an Ephebopus uatamen. You probably already know this but I was really surprised at the speed of my 1.5" sling. That critter teleports around it's cage; it's the fastest T that I own, speedier than my P. murinus or my Pokies. I try to take special precautions when I'm feeding it or doing cage maintenance because I'd hate to try to recapture it if it got free.

Karen N.
Actually, until I read your comment, I had no idea. And about an hour ago, I got to see what you were talking about when I was rehousing it from the papertowl that it came in. It sure is a cute little sucker. Right now, it is in an opaque container, and I don't want to take the lid off to snap a picture of it...but once I rehouse it, I'll try to get a picure up. The colors are really cool right now.

Jon

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats on the additions! The A. brocklehursti is the next one on my list. Very impressive spiders!