Sweet Poecilotheria rufilata

BBlack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good choice.

I love rufilatas, I was lucky enough to witness one of my new slings regenerate a lost leg a few days ago. Magic.

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I never get sick of the markings on the carpace, and how it makes them look like they have angry eyes. {D

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
They are nice for pockies.This is about the best pic ive ever taken of mine,as it seems that she is camra shy and runs off to her little hide away when ever the camra gets too near! :rolleyes:

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love P. rufilatas very much and had an unfortunate thing happen to my
sling/juvenile. It darted out of its little container and ran to the dishwasher and is now inside. It went underneath the wooden top through the tiny space between that and the dishwasher itself. I've been heartsick. I doubt it will survive the heat even though I don't use the heater to dry the dishes. I had been hoping it would come out on its own, but no luck. I can't just remove the top of the dishwasher because the screws there have extremely unusual heads. You baby is so cute. Don't know if I'll be able to afford another one soon because my husband has been out of work for a little while.
Hope you have many happy years with yours.

Sharon