Does anyone else here keep these?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice spider. I don't keep that one but I have a L cristata sling

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Just a Q Dean incase i see any slings m8 do you know if there faster growing then other Lasiodorides :?

Arachnoking

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To be totaly honest mate this is the first lasiodorides sp ive kept. this was bought at a large size so not sure on growth rates. sorry mate :)

where are u based because i can point u in the direction of some large ones for sale at reasonalble prices?

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Cheers anyway if there as slow as the other well know one i may leave them of the list ;)

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I've got a 4" female.

Edit: Yes she looks a little thin. This picture was taken right after I got her. She's wild caught, but I'm not sure how long ago.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I have an adult female for years now and reacently the pet shop I work for got a WC one that produced a egg sac...., then ate it two days later :eek:

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah I've had a female for a couple of years now. In all this time though I've never been able to get hold of a male specimen. It's probably my favourite species in my collection actually.

An old photo to show the size:

MilkmanWes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
These sp are called Pervian Blond sometimes, correct? (At least this is the only sp I get searching for that common name.)

A local pet shop says they have a Peruvian Blond on hand, what can I examine on it to determine if it is a L. Polycuspulatus ansd not something elser? To be honest, some of the pics I have seen really resemble my A. Seemani.

Also what kind of habitat and temp/hum do they like?

Shiver

Banned duplicate account
Old Timer
There is a fully grown female adult in a store down the street from my house that I would really like to pick up.

MilkmanWes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well here is the one I suspect of being a L polycuspulatus. It eventually came out of the cup and ran into it's hide. Maybe some better pics will be possible when it settles in.

I'll tell the story of the petstore and the condition this one was living in in another thread.

Attachments