Back again

E-DUB

Arachnopeon
So I ran into a few members of this board last night and they said I should get back on board so........be gentle I'm new! :D I soon as I figure out how to post pics I will share some.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome, always nice to see Canadians on the boards...send a pm to Skinheaddave he is a mod here and will open up the Canadian portion of the site for you..

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

Gir

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Why is there a canadian portion of the site?

Gir

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont see an american, uk, ect portion why does canada have its own portion? Pretty gay to seperate ppl by nationality on a board frequented many differant countries.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gir said:
I dont see an american, uk, ect portion why does canada have its own portion? Pretty gay to seperate ppl by nationality on a board frequented many differant countries.

Pretty gay ?? I have no idea what you mean by that and I dont really care to...I think there is a Canadian portion to this site because this site has a very small group of Canadians so it is easy for us to buy, sell, and since we cant ship to the U.S. without alot of paperwork it just allows us a small network of people to work with each other back and forth...

No need to be nasty about it either..."everyone" on these boards usually goes out of there way to be kind and helpful to one another...this site was put together for people to help and learn about T.s....

Regards, Mike

aliasx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Don't be jealous, Canada has some awesome species available [thanks largely to Martin @ tarantulacanada.ca] the Canadian board is not gay.

Gir

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I see that it would be good for shipping paper work ect, I thought it was "gay" that you would want to exclude everyone else based on nationality. But I see thats not the case, not trying to be nasty...sorry.

Last edited:

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gir said:
I see that it would be good for shipping paper work ect, I thought it was "gay" that you would want to exclude everyone else based on nationality. But I see thats not the case, not trying to be nasty...sorry.
It's ironic to hear you complain about sepereation of nations, then hear you use the word gay as an insult. {D

Gir

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
gay doesnt mean homosexual in most cases, more like <dookie>, not cool, ect. Anyway I dont feel like getting in an argument, I already apologized.

Last edited by a moderator: