Patience has its rewards

eksong

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My versi was the first tarantula that brought me into this hobby about 6 months ago.

Yesterday, it finally moulted into a stunning little thing. I had been already slowly slipping out of the t hobby and into other critters, but this little guy/girl just reeled me back in =]

Of course, it is still about 2 - 2.5" legspan. The bottlecap you see there is slightly more than 1" in diameter. About 6 months ago, it was about the length of that same bottlecap.

hissingsnakes

Arachnopeon
BEAUTIFUL...this little guy/girl is what it is all about. I had no idea until about 3 months ago that I even had an interest in this hobby. I was invited to a reptile show near home and the next thing I knew I was completely captivated with the little guys. I only have one, but my wish list is growing and this in the next one on the list.

He sure is cute!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is a gorgeous versi!!!! One like that will keep you reeled into the hobby :D

eksong

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gender is unknown... I've never had the opportunity to retrieve an intact molt, and a previous belly question gave mixed opinions :(