Show us your office Ts!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
This is my office and "Graphica", my office T. She lives on my desk and keeps me calm when I have to reprimand a sales rep! Who says goldfish are the most relaxing? Just watch a happy T feeding dance for a few minutes, and you CAN make that deadline!! {D Who else has office Ts?

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thats really great that your Co-Workers and Superior's allow a T in your office. It's good to know you're helping educate people about Tarantulas outside of your home. Have you changed any opinions on Tarantulas?

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
is that a rose hair?, that is a really nice setup, it is really relaxing to look at. :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I AM my own superior!! My boss is in the main office, 45 minutes away! {D

Yes, I have enlightened MANY people! When she's out and they see how gentle she is, I have to pick their jaws up off the floor and tell them the truth about these monsters they've seen in horror movies!! {D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow!!! That is great!!!! I may have to bring one of mine to work as well. I bet they make for great conversation.

luther

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's a lovely rosea. I'll be taking mine to work tomorrow :D

I take one of my T's or mantids to work every day and run a macro webcam on the building's intranet. I think everyone should do something like this. My co-workers soon moved from fear and disgust to interest and even affection. Now they come to my desk in the morning to see which minibeast I brought in today.

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
That is SO cool! I have brought one to work before, and I get all kinds of looks. My cousin that works out in the machine shop, always comes and gets me when he sees a wolf spider out there. I always catch it, and take it outside to the grass :D

But I am just afraid someone would mess w/ my baby. What about the AC here? They keep it about 70 in here. I don't want to shock my baby :) But yet, is it not a cool way to learn!

Ditto on the disgust look. I almost want to smack that face every time I see it!! lol

I may bring a rosy to work tomorrow :p

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Tarangela said:
What about the AC here? They keep it about 70 in here.
Go back to the pic... I have a desk lamp pointed at her enclosure.... nice and warm! {D

blckwidow75

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have brought T's into the office to show them off and educate people on many occasions. I always thought it would be cool to leave one there as an "office T" but I don't think I trust people not to mess with it after I'm gone. Maybe since you are the boss your T is safer than mine would be ..being as I'm just a peon. :(

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Also, everyone pretty much leaves when I do, except for editorial, and they are all scared of it!!

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Office T's...

WOW! That is so cool. I tried that once and the plant manager came out and suspended me for 3 days. Article6,unapropiate behaviour and disrupting production. To make a long story short, I no longer work there. {D

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
I AM my own superior!! My boss is in the main office, 45 minutes away! {D

Yes, I have enlightened MANY people! When she's out and they see how gentle she is, I have to pick their jaws up off the floor and tell them the truth about these monsters they've seen in horror movies!! {D
Ah, oops. I meant no offense. I didnt even consider that, since I've never been my own boss. ;) That of course, makes it a lot easier to bring it in, Im sure!

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Doesn't Pitbull lady have T's in her class room? If I'm not mistaken I remember she's a teacher. I'd like to see pics of it in the class. {D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
The classroom IS her office... show us!! :D

pwilfort

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful set up and tarantula Terri, I like your office!
penney :}

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I didn't know who you were for a moment!! Hi... YOU are the queen of big, fat healthy roseas!! You have some of the prettiest I have EVER seen!!!

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome office T. that would be cool to walk into an office building and see one of them have a T on their desk...i'm sure they would get all kinds of reactions.... ;P

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow this is great! And you are educating so many people. Have any of them bought their own G. roseas since you have introduced them to what nice pets they are? You are so lucky to be in charge in your office. I wouldn't be able to set up a tarantula in the pharmacy area that I work in. It would give people something to look at while they wait. Thats a nice display you have.

Sharon

luther

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Here's my desk at Team17, with 3 mantids and one tarantula (and one wookie).