Versicolor mating pics

versus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awesome pictures there!, bearskin.. {D {D ;P ......excellent! finger crossed for ya! ;P

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This was the fourth time that I have put these two together, this has got to be the most sexually aggressive male that I have had as the first two mating attempts he literally chased her around the container for five minutes, the third attempt was a little mere relaxed on her part but still did not make it easy for him but this last time I put him in he want right up to her and drummed a couple time and she just arched back and said take me big boy :D .

Tarangela

Arachnobaron
Very nice pics!!!

What a cute couple! That is cool, that she was so receiving!

I hope I have that luck w/ my A. Avics!

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Wow that's a chunky guy versus a petit lady! I heard smaller but sexually matured girls tend to produce a smaller brood and the slings have a smaller initial size. Anyway good luck from me too!

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good luck! And yes, the world does need more versi's (for any naysayers out there, you know who you are ;P )

Randy

Arachnolord
Old Timer
speaking of mating.. my friend which i will not mention who.. tried something a tarantula keeper will not do ... he tried to mate a female cobalt blue and a male goliath birdeater. he said he thught as long as one is a male and the other is a female, they'll just mate and what he got was ..

a dead cobalt blue ..