New and in need of help

shadowkat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone this is my first post, my boyfriend, some of you may know him as pandinus got me interested in spiders. So, I need some help in basic care info for wild garden spiders, how often to feed/ water etc

I would really appreciate this, check out my profile, note: there are much better pics of me at places on the board so check out the watering hole.

see you all soon
shadowkat

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shadowkat said:
Hi everyone this is my first post, my boyfriend, some of you may know him as pandinus got me interested in spiders. So, I need some help in basic care info for wild garden spiders, how often to feed/ water etc

I would really appreciate this, check out my profile, note: there are much better pics of me at places on the board so check out the watering hole.

see you all soon
shadowkat

Depending on how big it is, You could use a ten gallon tank. Turn it on it`s side. use a screen lid as a cover, Tape down either the right or left side. You could ape down the top too.
Get a few sticks, Put one across, and two going up and down. Mist it every now and then, Or every two days would be better. Grasshoppers might be fine. You could throw crix in it`s web too. If it attaches the web to the screen lid, open the lid all the way. The spider can easily make a new web. :)

Hope I was of some help. :)