Any one need some starter roaches?

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
As soon as the weather warms up I will be thinning out my herds.
I have dubias and hissers that I would be willing to send to folks for the cost of postage.

I may be mistaken with the dubias, they may in fact be discoids. I apologize for my ignorance. I never made an identification and I got them when they were small and took the guys word for what they were. After looking at some photos today I think they may be discoids.

Still I will send some of either type when the weather is better. Too many for me to use with more coming weekly it seems.The pet store I trade with is even getting backed up. Most folks here would still rather use crickets as feeders and the jump to roaches freaks them out a bit I guess.

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Would it be possible to send some to Sweden? I'd be interested to throw in some american dubias in with my european ones to give them a higher genetical variety. But I guess if it all comes arround they are from the same source anyway ;)

Jeri

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wouldn't mind trying some roaches when the weather warms up and my T's are feeding more regularly.

Jeri

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I woulden't mind getting some more dubias for more genetic diversity.

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
I'd be interested. However I'm in the same catergory as Cirith Ungol...

Do you keep the dubias for "meat to shell ratio" and hissers for size?

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would also be interested in dubia's for more genetic diversity...if that's what they really are.... :?

Reptiteen

Arachnopeon
If you still have some available when the weather warms up, I'd be willing to take a few off your hands. :)

strat321

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hello-

please let me know when you'll send out hissers.
thanks

Last edited:

rubra

Arachnopeon
I'll sign up! thanks a million for this generous offer. My preference would be hissers, but either is fine.

Peter

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wow u giving away roaches, yay, I'm interested too, pls count me in. :D your very very cool. :D :worship:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MrFeexit said:
As soon as the weather warms up I will be thinning out my herds.
I have dubias and hissers that I would be willing to send to folks for the cost of postage.

I may be mistaken with the dubias, they may in fact be discoids. I apologize for my ignorance. I never made an identification and I got them when they were small and took the guys word for what they were. After looking at some photos today I think they may be discoids.

Still I will send some of either type when the weather is better. Too many for me to use with more coming weekly it seems.The pet store I trade with is even getting backed up. Most folks here would still rather use crickets as feeders and the jump to roaches freaks them out a bit I guess.
count me in, also...if you have enough that is :D