The incredible roach conainer from outer space!

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
The incredible roach container from outer space!

Tagline:
The year is 3045.
Something has come to invade the earth!
It will come into your house!
I will destroy the earth!

...Err no actually! I hope the idea isn't really that bad. :D

Some nights ago when falling asleep I had a hallucination:

Take a Plexiglas pipe (6ft long if you will, the inner diameter of...lets say... a regular banana... thought that would be fairly international and I don't have to fight with inches again. :D ) Cut a slit into it, possibly an inch wide right along the entire length of the pipe. Close the slit with metal mesh. Get some removable lids for the ends. Now cut a side hole on the right end of the pipe (from the same side as the metal mesh = meaning in a 90deg angle from the pipe itself) and glue a short piece of pipe on top of that hole. Now you will basically have an L bend. Do the same on the other side so the pipe gets symmetrical (like a U bend with a ridiculously long baseline). Close those two new holes with removable lids.

Now get some odd hangers, hooks or whatever you need to hang the pipe up horizontally, on the wall right under the roof. Then put some short drapes in front of it. Well... If you're a bloke skip the drapes :D Hang it up with the sticky up bits pointing upwards... gosh my English has just hit rock bottom :wall:

We bravely march on in the description:

Throw in lots of roaches from the top openings, as well as some food. Close. If you wanna clean the entire thing, open a side lid, hold one end up high so the roaches slide into the secondary container. Then open the other side lid, take the pipe to the shower and flush it out. To put the roaches back in you could also use a... a.... thing. These... cone... things... with a hole in the bottom :D

I'm sorry I'm tired, had a long day. :wall:

Just wanted to share this... I guess it serves no purpose really but its spaced out, very modern… *cough* :D

Last edited: