The B. dubia that survived!!

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a good story to tell. As many of you know I recently started my website www.blaberus.com. Before this site I pretty much only shipped stuff express, but when running a business people want the cheaper priority shipping. Anyway, this guy ordered some B. dubia from me and so I sent them off Feb. 1st. He contacted me on the 4th saying they still hadn't arrived. I sent him the tracking info and he was going to check with the local post office. So come the 7th and the post office has no clue where the box is. So I'm getting ready to work out the details on shipping a replacement order when he emails me yesterday the 10th saying they found the box. Much to his surprise every single B. dubia was still alive. I'm typing this because I want people to know a few things. First, although I don't require express shipping, its still the best way to go. Second, if the post office loses your box I will work with you on replacing them. Third, I keep very good care of my roaches. You can see even without food and water for nine days they survived. Roach ON!!!!
James
james@blaberus.com

sbear

Arachnopeon
I'm that guy. I have to admit. I went with the cheaper shipping because it was a small order. Just to see what quality of roaches I was gonna get, without forking out an arm and a leg. A test run sort of speak. Plus it had been quite warm here for a few weeks. Until the 7th when it snowed. I had given up on this order. How does the post office lose a box!!!! I can see an envelope but not a box. It was received in Denver on the 3rd. It took them 7 days to get it 40 miles!!! The Pony Express would have been faster. It took them so long to get here that 2 of the nimps have become adults since yesterday (serious). Anyways I'm expanding on this to say I was pleased with not only the roaches but with dealing with James and he will get my repeated business.

STUPID POSTOFFICE, except for the guys at my local postoffice, they are always great