PDA

View Full Version : I have came to a decision...

Tarantula Lover
01-04-2003, 11:40 AM
I decided on getting a:

Green Bottle Blue (C.cyaneopubescens) 1/2"-3/4" Sling
Costa Rican Zebra (A.seemanni) 3/4" Sling
Cameroon Red (H.gigas) 1/2" Sling
If he has a Trinidad Chevron! I will get that!(instead of the H.gigas)

Thanks everyone who helped me decide on the following T's! I need to start reading caresheets before my birthday!=D Thanks Again!

James

Gail
01-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Well, James, I've been off the boards for a while and it seems that your spider collection has been growing exponentially! We did warn you that one would never be enough LOL I take it that your mother has relented and allowed you to keep your critters in your room.
Good luck with your soon to be new arrivals.

Gail

Mojo Jojo
01-04-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
I decided on getting a:

Green Bottle Blue (C.cyaneopubescens) 1/2"-3/4" Sling
Costa Rican Zebra (A.seemanni) 3/4" Sling
Cameroon Red (H.gigas) 1/2" Sling

Thanks everyone who helped me decide on the following T's! I need to start reading caresheets before my birthday!=D Thanks Again!

James

Where are you going to get them?

Tarantula Lover
01-04-2003, 12:01 PM
Thanks Gail! My mom loves them! And yes I can keep them in my room!

I will get them from Kelly Swift! But that is when my birthday comes!! SO I cant wait!!

Thanks,

James

Mojo Jojo
01-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Good for you! I thought you could only get three? Will your parents let you have the fourth that comes as a freebie? Because if not, I know someone who would take it off your hands if necessary -- wouldn't want you to get in trouble after all! ;P

I'm getting read to order from him in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Good Luck w/new Ts!

BD

Tarantula Lover
01-04-2003, 12:12 PM
My mom knows about the freebie! so, 2 from her! and 2 from my dad! LOL!=D So I cant give my mom all the credit~! She thinks it is cool! ("As long as nobody gets hurt and as long as it stays in my room" mom) If something goes wrong(i am sure will not! i hope) I will contact you for the freebie! but either than that come February 20, 2003 I am 4 T's Richer!!

James

Tarantula Lover
01-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
Good for you! I thought you could only get three? Will your parents let you have the fourth that comes as a freebie? Because if not, I know someone who would take it off your hands if necessary -- wouldn't want you to get in trouble after all! ;P

I'm getting read to order from him in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Good Luck w/new Ts!

BD

I might not get an H.gigas, if he has trinidad chevrons than I will get that to take place of the H.gigas~!