Venum laws

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is just me....but if you can't even spell venom correctly, you have no business even inquiring about owning venomous reptiles.

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Your not allowed to own any snakes, lizards or anything but dogs or cats in New York I don't think.

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
Why do you have to be a wise a$$? mabie you just born an idiot I dont know- How do you know its not just a typo? OR...so I can't spell that does'nt make mean much .Im a math wiz not an english major. Are you going to be part of the problem or the solution? Im trying to do the right thing here! Oh, and it is just you! MYOB!!

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
Washout said:
Your not allowed to own any snakes, lizards or anything but dogs or cats in New York I don't think.
You may be right ! Im not one to press my luck so I would like to be sure- I know that the city Im from just outlawed keeping livestock- this has outraged the hindu community that raise and slaughter( with religious right) thier own goats and chickens -that most likely means no rattlesnakes- :embarrassed:

senor ocho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
First off, knowing Brett, and knowing he's from the NYC, he doesn't have the time or the inclination to spell everything correctly. {D Where he's originally from, everything is NOW DAMN IT!!!!!!
Secondly, with regards to the restrictions on venomous in AZ, from what some AZ Game and Fish chums tell me, it's a zoning matter. If your city is zoned to keep native AZ Crotalus species, then keep on! Just buy yourself a fishing license, don't go over the bag limit of a given species, avoid the PROTECTED species like willardi and lepidus and you're good. You by no means may have any non-native HOTS regardless, and this includes other species of Crotalus, as well Copperheads, Cottonmouths, and any other popular HOT species such as the Cobras, Bitis species, and Bothrops species.
We in SoCal can't even sniff stuff like this; it's a big NO-NO. :wall:
In certain counties like San Bernadino, you can own the native Crotalus, but not in L.A. county. It's just as well, I guess. 7 million potential knuckleheads.
So, I hope that helps you out Brett. Pavano and Wright look really good.
-chris
www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
[Q
Pavano and Wright look really good.
-chris
www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com[/QUOTE]
Yes they do!! opening day on sunday!! The unit, in pinstripes, sold out crowd, against the redSUX1 WELCOME TO NEW YORK!!!- thank you Chris, you are a huge help as usuall!! You ARE the king!!- Brett

brandi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Brett, here is a link to AZGF's reptile regulations. You don't need a license to posess native hots, just to go out and catch them. If you have any other questions about it shoot me a PM or get my number from Chris.

http://azgfd.com/pdfs/h_f/herp_regs.pdf

Hope that helps!
B~