Baby ladybugs??

Garficro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
HY,
last wek I found some green eggs on my curtain, and i put them in plastic box.
Today when i came back form school i eggs hached and there are litle bugs just like ladybug.
How do I feed them?? What to do with them??
Here is one bad pic of eggs :

Attachments

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have used them in my T tanks. They clean up nicely.
Since they hatched on your curtians, it is not likely they have been exposed to pesticides.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Baby lady bugs are a strange look nymph, mostly black, pointy red spikes all over them, and when I see them, there are several. And they are larger than the adults, but they still carry the red and black warning colors.

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Different ladybugs have somewhat different looking larvae. The link I gave above is sort of neat in that it shows the larval forms of more than one type of ladybug. Black. Black and yellow. Don't see black and red there, but....

Garficro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for pics, but they don't look like that ladybug larva, they look like lady bugs but much smaller. They are some yelowish color with two black spots!

Later I'll try to take some pics!

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They look like the eggs of some sort of true bug, Hemiptera. The nymphs of some species are brightly colored.

Wade

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Mendi said:
Baby lady bugs are a strange look nymph, mostly black, pointy red spikes all over them, and when I see them, there are several. And they are larger than the adults, but they still carry the red and black warning colors.
Do I sound crazy, but as a kid I thought those Hippodamia convergens larvae looked like little lizards, perhaps Gilas...??!?!?
I loved them then, though I had no idea they grew into ladybugs...
T

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
tony said:
but as a kid I thought those Hippodamia convergens larvae looked like little lizards, perhaps Gilas...??!?!?

Actually that's no too odd. in Fla alot of the neighbour kids thought they were gilas also....