Blaptica dubia molt......

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
not blaptica dubia

sorry, not blaptica dubia.....just cleaned them out and had them on my mind.
that is a giant cave roach...blaberus giganteus...can't believe no one called me on that one. these boards love to find mistakes...

scott

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cirith Ungol said:
WOW and it's an albino too! :D

Nice pics!!
I really hope you were joking. The roach will darken up to normal colors as it hardens :)

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how much for the 100% het for albino B.dubia colony?
man, that was so dope than 50% het for albino superworms!

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Randolph XX() said:
how much for the 100% het for albino B.dubia colony?
man, that was so dope than 50% het for albino superworms!

What?????...

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
adults

I really don't think he thought they were albinos.....Just in case, here are some adults..

Scott

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Bloodletting said:
that is a giant cave roach...blaberus giganteus...can't believe no one called me on that one. these boards love to find mistakes...

scott
I thought it looked a little odd, but I've never watched one of my B. dubia molt, so I didn't say anything. ;)

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Schlyne said:
I really hope you were joking. The roach will darken up to normal colors as it hardens :)
Guys and gals... I hate putting " ;) " in my messages, eventho it would be used by many other peeps... ;) hehe

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Bloodletting said:
Well these two do look very similar at first glance, if you didn't know the size. Very nice set of pix BTW!

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
reptillian said:
what the hell u on about!!!!!!!!!!
Hey calm down ;) I have my own dubias and know what they look like... in any stage of life.

reptillian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey cirth

hiya kirth this is roach dude!!!! but my account got closed down and i forgot my password im on me mates user hes round my house any way.......that wasnt a albino!!!!!!!! it was just after it had shed when it needed to harden coz it was still soft! definaly not albino!!!!!!!!!listen coz im always right!!!! joke

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
reptillian said:
hiya kirth this is roach dude!!!! but my account got closed down and i forgot my password im on me mates user hes round my house any way.......that wasnt a albino!!!!!!!! it was just after it had shed when it needed to harden
Lol... Hiya roachie! :D
You know, my first post... THAT was a joke... funny how nobody laughed :D
I thaught it was so obvious that it WOULDN'T be an albino that at least <I> found my remark pretty funny...

reptillian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ha lol well i thought mabye it wasnt,i was rong lol!!!!!!!!!! yea i forgot my password to my account so my m8 said it was ok to use his
lol

reptillian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yea!!!!!!

yay i might be getting my account back coz i have sent 4 them to send me my name and pass